General Auto Repair Shop in Abilene, TX
In addition to our wide variety of trailers for sale, Jerry’s Automotive & Trailer offers general auto and truck repair. We do oil changes, tune-ups, state inspections, custom exhaust work, brakes, AC repair, battery changes, and more. Choose Jerry’s for fast, affordable auto maintenance in Abilene, TX.
Signs that you need Auto Repair
- Strange Noises – If you notice grinding or squealing noises when you slow down there might be something wrong with your brakes.
- Leaks – If you notice a leak, it could be the transmission fluid, power steering fluid, or the engine oil. These leaks come from the front of your car.
- Check Engine Light – If you notice the check engine light, have a professional technician look at your car immediately.
Common Auto Maintenance Services
- Fuel Cap Replacements – Having a loose fuel cap can alter the fuel tank resulting in lower engine performance.
- Spark Plug Replacements – Spark plugs send sparks to the ignition chamber. Failing spark plugs can cause expensive damage if they are not addressed.
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacements – The Mass Air Flow Sensor determines the optimal air-to-fuel ratio in your ignition chamber.
- Oil Changes – It is important to get your oil changed every 3,000 miles or every six months. Having your oil changed regularly can improve gas mileage.
- Tire Rotation – Tires should be rotated every 3,000 to 6,000 miles. If you regularly rotate your tires, you can avoid uneven tire wear and improve the life of your tires.