General Auto Repair Shop in Abilene, TX
In addition to our wide variety of trailers for sale, Jerry’s Automotive & Trailer offers general auto and truck repair.We do oil changes, tune-ups, state inspections, custom exhaust work, brakes, AC repair, battery changes, and more. Choose Jerry’s for fast, affordable auto repairs you can trust in Abilene, TX.
Common Auto Repairs & Services
- Fuel Cap Replacements – Having a loose fuel cap can alter the fuel tank resulting in lower engine performance.
- Spark Plug Replacements – Spark plugs send sparks to the ignition chamber. Failing spark plugs can cause expensive damage if they are not addressed.
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacements – The Mass Air Flow Sensor determines the optimal air-to-fuel ratio in your ignition chamber.
- Oil Changes – It is important to get your oil changed every 3,000 miles or every six months. Having your oil changed regularly can improve gas mileage.
- Tire Rotation – Tires should be rotated every 3,000 to 6,000 miles. If you regularly rotate your tires, you can avoid uneven tire wear and improve the life of your tires.
Signs That You Need Auto Repairs
- Strange Noises – If you notice grinding or squealing noises when you slow down there might be something wrong with your brakes.
- Leaks – If you notice a leak, it could be the transmission fluid, power steering fluid, or the engine oil. These leaks come from the front of your car.
- Check Engine Light – If you notice the check engine light, have a professional technician look at your car immediately.